Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: –
– Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete our enquiry form.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We never use your information for any other purpose than that which it is intended and we never divulge or sell your information to any 3rd party for marketing or advertising purposes.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your data is stored on a secure database for our use to provide you with a response and an intended service, we do not transfer your data anywhere else.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with legal and/or regulatory requirements as detailed below: –
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.